Re: fuzzy color

Le 05.11.18 à 10:23, Daniel Mustieles García a écrit :
Just an OT question... I've noticed fuzzy strings are now represented by a blue bar instead of the orange one. When (and why) was this changed? I'd vote for leaving it in orange as many translation programs use that color to identify fuzzy strings.

Dear Daniel,

Looks like it's the case for at least the six last years. It might be so because of contrast issues between red an orange. If you really want that change, I'd suggest you open a GitLab ticket and request comments for other translators. I probably won't change that color if you are the only one pushing for it.

Claude
--
www.2xlibre.net