Re: l10n.gnome.org login with GNOME account

Le 04.11.18 à 04:55, Rafael Fontenelle a écrit :
Hello, Claude

Em sáb, 3 de nov de 2018 às 17:41, Claude Paroz <claude 2xlibre net> escreveu:

Hi,

I've committed experimental support to DL for login with a GNOME account.
https://gitlab.gnome.org/Infrastructure/damned-lies/issues/73

Currently, the link is only available from the login page and not from
the login menu.
https://l10n.gnome.org/login/

I'd appreciate some testing bevore adding the link to the pop-up login menu.

Claude
--
www.2xlibre.net

Thanks for implementing this feature! I tested here and looks good. I
used the web interface just like any other user, after joining and
setting role.

Just to remind that if the intention is to use GNOME account instead
of DL login, the roles will need to be migrated too.

I tried to configure the auth system to reuse the existing account if the email addresses match. It seemed to work with my account, but not with yours :-( I cannot explain that currently. (for Tom and Abderrahim who also tested the functionality, the email addresses are different, which explains the duplicate accounts)

I can add an admin functionality to be able to rejoin the accounts if the system didn't achieve to match the existing account. I'm not yet sure if it's possible to develop a secure system to allow that "joining" feature for users themselves.

Claude
--
www.2xlibre.net