Re: l10n.gnome.org login with GNOME account

Hello, Claude

Em sáb, 3 de nov de 2018 às 17:41, Claude Paroz <claude 2xlibre net> escreveu:

Hi,

I've committed experimental support to DL for login with a GNOME account.
https://gitlab.gnome.org/Infrastructure/damned-lies/issues/73

Currently, the link is only available from the login page and not from
the login menu.
https://l10n.gnome.org/login/

I'd appreciate some testing bevore adding the link to the pop-up login menu.

Claude
--
www.2xlibre.net