Re: Updated month name translations needed in GLib

Reminder for *every* translation team: you should update strings from
glib/gdatetime.c in GLib to avoid a chance of English dates in the
next GNOME release. Languages which won’t get an update soon will get
a commit from https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/glib/commits/wip/piotrdr
ag/missing-months
merged.

I have merged that branch to GLib master, so it will be in the 2.56.0
release. There is still time for translation teams to update the
strings there before the release, if you spot any problems with them.

(Please CC me in any replies as I am not subscribed to gnome-i18n.)

I tried to look at Piotr's commit to try to find our what I need to do,
but the link is dead now.

Any chance to have an idiot's guide on which file to edit, and which one
will be the stand-alone form?