Re: Issues with DL

Daniel Șerbănescu <daniel serbanescu dk> schrieb am So., 25. März 2018, 21:01:
Hello I experience some issues with encoding while committing on DL.
I tried to commit the latest file from : https://l10n.gnome.org/vertimus/gnome-maps/master/po/ro and was unable to commit from Damned Lies.

The error reads:

'ascii' codec can't encode character '\u0218' in position 7: ordinal not in range(128)

How can I find out what is wrong with the file? I tried to commit via git but now the words stats are broken in Damned Lies.
Any Ideas?

There is probably nothing wrong with your file. Yesterday I tried to commit three different files, and all of them failed with an error message similar to yours. It's rather an issue in DL itself.

Cheers,
Mario