Re: Issues with DL

Le 26. 03. 18 à 09:40, Mario Blättermann a écrit :
Daniel Șerbănescu <daniel serbanescu dk <mailto:daniel serbanescu dk>> schrieb am So., 25. März 2018, 21:01:

    Hello I experience some issues with encoding while committing on DL.
    I tried to commit the latest file from :
    https://l10n.gnome.org/vertimus/gnome-maps/master/po/ro and was
    unable to commit from Damned Lies.

    The error reads:

    'ascii' codec can't encode character '\u0218' in position 7: ordinal
    not in range(128)

    How can I find out what is wrong with the file? I tried to commit
    via git but now the words stats are broken in Damned Lies.
    Any Ideas?

There is probably nothing wrong with your file. Yesterday I tried to commit three different files, and all of them failed with an error message similar to yours. It's rather an issue in DL itself.

I'm sorry for the recent noise around D-L. It was me touching the code :-P

The commit issue should be fixed now.

Claude
--
www.2xlibre.net