Re: yelp appdata file

On Sat, Mar 24, 2018, 11:01 Mario Blättermann <mario blaettermann gmail com>
wrote:

@Kalev: Here you shouldn't speak about a case of "marking previously
unmarked strings as translatable". The appdata file didn't exist yet,
it has been newly added. Doesn't matter what downstream packagers do,
we should always refer to our Git content.

In any case, someone has to ask for a freeze exception *before*
pushing changes, additions, whatever. Doesn't make sense to write a
message after making the changes, hoping it's OK. And in this
particular case, adding an appdata file is far from fixing a critical
bug, which would justify a freeze break.

Fair enough. Sorry!

Kalev asked on IRC if he should branch before pushing the change, and
I agreed with him that it’s not a string freeze break (and I still
believe so.) So if it’s anyone’s fault, it’s mine.

Best regards,

--
Piotr Drąg
https://piotrdrag.fedorapeople.org