Re: yelp appdata file

On Fri, Mar 23, 2018 at 4:59 PM, Kalev Lember <kalevlember gmail com> wrote:
Hi,

Hi,

I went ahead and pushed an appdata file for yelp to git and didn't
branch yelp for 3.28 before that. I hope it's ok, as it's basically
fixing untranslated strings in gnome-software (almost all downstreams
were already shipping untranslated appdata files as downstream patches).

This seems to fall under the “marking unmarked strings” case anyway,
so I don’t think you need approval (but the heads is appreciated!)

piotrdrag +1'd the plan on IRC and Daniel Mustieles said in 2014 that
this has +1 from the i18n team :)

Exceptions are granted by the i18n team for a given branch at a given
time and one shouldn’t rely on a 4 year old nod in the general case.

--
Alexandre Franke
GNOME Hacker & Foundation Director