Re: Testing translations

În data de Jo, 22-03-2018 la 22:24 +0100, Nicolas Delvaux a scris:
I confirm that https://deckard.malizor.org/ is up-to-date.
All apps and translations are automatically updated from git once a day.

If you think Deckard is missing anything, feel free to post your
requests on the Github project: https://github.com/Malizor/deckard

The Deckard project itself is mainly in maintenance mode now, but if
there is a renewed interest and improvement requests, I could throw some
more time at it :)

Sorry, my bad. I was quick to draw the conclusion that it is not updated because I was missing the new apps like gnome-documents and some games like gnome-mines.
I don't know how simple or complicated it is to add them, but they would be of great help for us translators.
If there is just a matter of adding a git repo, I could make a list of what is missing.

Many thanks for developing such a tool, and again sorry for my quick wrongful assumption.
Regards, Daniel