Re: Testing translations

Hello, I wonder if there is a place on the web where one can test the new
translations.
Like there was a couple of years ago this tool: https://deckard.malizor.org/
which allows translators to see their translations in the user interface
windows.
That tool appears to be no longer updated. Are there any other alternatives?
Or can we get it updated with the new gnome apps?

What makes you believe Deckard is out-of-date? Did you notice missing
options in the GUI of any modules, or you're talking about the modules
missing in there (e.g. gedit) ?

For what it is worth, you could talk to its maintainer Nicolas:
contact nicolas-delvaux org

Best regards,
Rafael Fontenelle