Re: Migrate to gitlab.gnome.org?

Hello,

the error states, that the repository has moved to GitLab and I should update the Git remote to the new address git gitlab gnome org.

- If I delete the whole folder and clone it again from the old git address, it works, but I can not commit.
- If I clone using gitlab address it says that I do not have correct permissions like: Permission denied (publickey,gssapi-keyex,gssapi-with-mic).

I also changed the URL by hand in git config and was asked, if I want to add new address and accept all the keys. I of course confirmed. I also created an accout on gitlab and I added a SSH key like stated.

I am also a bit sceptical whether changing this address globally also affects projects that are not yet on gitlab.

THanks for your help.

M!

On Tue, Mar 13, 2018 at 7:14 PM, Petr Kovar <pknbe volny cz> wrote:
On Tue, 13 Mar 2018 18:10:36 +0100
Matej Urban <matej urban gmail com> wrote:

> Hello, all, Peter,
>
> I accidentally hijacked Mario's "Gitlab access for translators" email,
> sorry.
>
> I'm struggling to get git working! I can push some projects, obviously
> those, that have not yet been migrated to gitlab, most I can't, with an
> error, that I do not have suitable rights. I did make an account on gitlab
> webpage, I did upload the public key, I did try to clone from new address,
> but it is not working. Can you please point me to the right direction? I
> was really hoping, this redirects would be automatic.

Did you sign up using the LDAP option?

What's the error message you get? Permission denied?

Cheers,
pk