Re: Migrate to gitlab.gnome.org?

Hello, all, Peter,

I accidentally hijacked Mario's "Gitlab access for translators" email, sorry.

I'm struggling to get git working! I can push some projects, obviously those, that have not yet been migrated to gitlab, most I can't, with an error, that I do not have suitable rights. I did make an account on gitlab webpage, I did upload the public key, I did try to clone from new address, but it is not working. Can you please point me to the right direction? I was really hoping, this redirects would be automatic.

Thanks,
Matej