Re: Migrate to gitlab.gnome.org?

On Tue, 13 Mar 2018 18:10:36 +0100
Matej Urban <matej urban gmail com> wrote:

Hello, all, Peter,

I accidentally hijacked Mario's "Gitlab access for translators" email,
sorry.

I'm struggling to get git working! I can push some projects, obviously
those, that have not yet been migrated to gitlab, most I can't, with an
error, that I do not have suitable rights. I did make an account on gitlab
webpage, I did upload the public key, I did try to clone from new address,
but it is not working. Can you please point me to the right direction? I
was really hoping, this redirects would be automatic.

Did you sign up using the LDAP option?

What's the error message you get? Permission denied?

Cheers,
pk