Re: Updating translations on GItlab

Hey all,

If you want to use git access instead of dammed lies you need to log in at least once in GitLab with your LDAP account. Once that happens you will receive developer access, in the time frame of one hour since the first login.

Cheers,
Carlos Soriano

On Sun., 4 Feb. 2018, 19:28 Aurimas Cernius, <aurisc4 gmail com> wrote:
> I’m lost. I’ve added Carlos to CC, he should know more.

I got an email about receiving Developer access to GNOME group, now
everything work.
Whoever did that, thank you!

--
Aurimas