Re: Updating translations on GItlab

That’s weird. Maybe you need an account on https://gitlab.gnome.org/ ?
Log in with your GNOME LDAP credentials.

I've reset my account, now I can login to gitlab using LDAP options.
Added my SSH public key.
Did a fresh clone of git gitlab gnome org:GNOME/gnome-builder.git
Still, trying to git push gives me:
[aurimas@localhost gnome-builder]$ git push
GitLab: You are not allowed to push code to this project.

and the repository exists.

Any further hints?

I’m lost. I’ve added Carlos to CC, he should know more.

In the meantime, you can always push translations through Damned Lies.

Best regards,

--
Piotr Drąg
https://piotrdrag.fedorapeople.org