Re: GNOME 3.26 release notes available for translation

I have a problem uploading the release notes translation through
Damned Lies (for Italian), and I think I don't have anymore git
access.
How can we upload a new translation? Can I send it to someone?

Hello, Milo

What is the message you're getting?  Are you getting this error in the
Damned Lies web interface or in Git command-line interface?  I could
push it to the repository for you, if you provide the URL to release
notes in your team in Damned Lies.

Cheers,
Rafael Fontenelle

.