Re: Date Format with month names in genitive case - your opinions?

Thank you for this research! I was aware of the changes needed
in California but I was completely unaware of the changes needed
in Evolution and Shotwell. We should add to it the changes needed
in GNOME Shell and it would be probably all in whole GNOME project.

Just a note that California is virtually abandoned since early 2015.

Piotr Drąg
https://piotrdrag.fedorapeople.org