Re: About translating GIMP website (gimp.org)

Þann mán 30.maí 2016 09:03, skrifaði Mario Blättermann:
I expect a lot of translatable strings and accordingly a lot of work
for translators. I urgently recommend to split the content into
smaller chunks, preferably according to the directories in the Git
module [1]. There is also a "man" directory included, so we would get
also translated man pages.

Please consider that there's a lot of very small language-teams, so the first-run at a translated website would probably be the opening page/intro + the download page (+ any navigation elements). Extremely small teams may even judge that sufficient.

Best regards,
Sveinn í Felli