Re: About translating GIMP website (gimp.org)

Sgrìobh Mario Blättermann na leanas 30/05/2016 aig 10:03:
I expect a lot of translatable strings and accordingly a lot of work
for translators. I urgently recommend to split the content into
smaller chunks, preferably according to the directories in the Git
module [1].

+1

Maybe the mdules could also get a category somehow:

1. High priority pages (e.g. frontpage, downloads). For small
translation teams that won't be able to keep up with the rest.
2. Other static content
3. Dynamic content (news,...)