Erro commiting Smuxi-JabbR from DL

Hello there!

I'm trying to send translations to Smuxi in D-L and I'm getting the following message:

"[Errno 1] remote: translations user cannot modify 'po-Engine-JabbR/pt_BR.po' To ssh://git.gnome.org/git/smuxi ! [remote rejected] master -> master (pre-receive hook declined) error: failed to push some refs to 'ssh://git.gnome.org/git/smuxi' "

I've read about it before [1], but I'm not sure who is the person to contact to solve the issue with Smuxi. Is it Andrea Veri?

Ps.: This might happen with other translation in smuxi module as well.

[1] https://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-i18n/2016-February/msg00063.html

Cheers,
Rafael Fontenelle