Error commiting Programming guidelines from DL

Hi Claude,

When I try to commit a new translation of Programming Guidelines from DL, i get the following error:

«[Errno 1] remote: translations user cannot modify 'programming-guidelines/es/es.po' To ssh://git.gnome.org/git/gnome-devel-docs ! [remote rejected] master -> master (pre-receive hook declined) error: failed to push some refs to 'ssh://git.gnome.org/git/gnome-devel-docs' »

How could I fix it, to enable commit for this module?

Thanks!