Re: GTK+ Inspector Gestures

Thank you very much. This helped a lot.

Hi;

you probably want to ask on gnome-i18n gnome org instead of gtk-list.

As a quick explanation, though: those values are the phases of the
event emission where a gesture applies.

The values are:

  None: the gesture does not apply
  Capture: the gesture applies to the "capture" phase, which goes from
the parent to the child, starting from the top-level
  Bubble: the gesture applies to the "bubble" phase, which goes from
the child to the parent, until it hits the top-level
  Target: the gesture applies to the "target" phase, which only
involves the target widget

This is similar to the DOM event model as described here:
https://www.w3.org/TR/DOM-Level-2-Events/events.html

Ciao,
 Emmanuele.