Re: Portugal portuguese manual files

Hi Rafael!

Thank you for double checking but this time is "as intended", though that might not be the final version.
Maybe not the best way to credit another team work. It makes sense to me that files based on Brazilian Portuguese work have the original header. They only changed on specific words and minor grammar constructions. I am already credited in the translator-credits. That way it also serves to point to a efficient workflow for newcomers. Even to those with limited foreign language skills.
Apart from the team e-mail that I will correct later, does that header have any impact elsewhere?

Best regards,

Tiago Santos