Re: Portugal portuguese manual files

Hi, Tiago!

Good afternoon,

I am writing again to you again to ask for the creation of the GNOME User Documentation pt-PT on GIT. I have already uploaded the fully translated file to Damned Lies, but receive the error:

"An error occurred during applying your action: The commit failed. The error was: 'Sorry, adding new translations for documentation is not yet supported."

Former circumstances remain and I do not have a GIT account, yet... never seam to take time to set it up. Is it possible to up the file for me?

Thank you.

Best regards,

Tiago Santos

Committed your translation and posted the output of "git log -1" on this module's page[1].  FWIW, you might want to review the first lines of the PO file, as it mentions GIMP.

Cheers,
Rafael Fontenelle

[1] https://l10n.gnome.org/vertimus/gnome-user-docs/master/gnome-help/pt