Re: Portugal portuguese manual files

Apart from the team e-mail that I will correct later, does that header have any impact elsewhere?

No, it doesn't impact elsewhere. I just mentioned this because I believed to be unintentional. Just like in so many scripts and other source code files, this first lines are just initial information to identify what it is this file, who made it possible and whatever information is interesting to be provided. Therefore, I believe it would be interesting to list your language team and your name and, if you want, mention on which work was it based.

Best Regards,
Rafael Fontenelle