Re: Arabic Translations

On Sat, Aug 20, 2016 at 3:37 AM, Claude Paroz <claude 2xlibre net> wrote:
Le 19. 08. 16 à 17:32, Chris Leonard a écrit :
Unfoirtunately, you need to be a member of the Arabic Team (and
logged on as an authenticated user).

There is no unfortunate stuff here :-) Our Web app allows anyone to
create an account and join any team without any other approval.
Just use the "Join a team" link on your profile page.

Of course, you'll still need help later by accredited members of your
team to review and commit your work.

Claude
--

Thanks for correcting my misinformation.

cjl