Re: Arabic Translations

On Fri, Aug 19, 2016 at 10:29 AM, Mhmad Abujaffal <jaffal83 outlook com> wrote:
Hi Chris,
Thanks for your reply.
I Installed virtaal and took a quick tour on it, looks a decent tool,
I'd like to start this file
https://l10n.gnome.org/POT/gsettings-desktop-schemas.master/gsettings-desktop-schemas.master.pot

I'll finish working on this file using the tool, but what then shall I uploaded again to same page, or you guys have some sort of version control tool like git or something to prevent duplicate changes on the same file?

The GNOME Damned Lies server itself provides a "pending check-in to repo" facility.  Unfoirtunately, you need to be a member of the Arabic Team (and logged on as an authenticated user).

https://l10n.gnome.org/vertimus/gsettings-desktop-schemas/master/po/ar

Until someone makes you a member of the Arabic team, you'll need help from an admin-type to commit your completed PO files to the repo.  Posting a completed PO file to this list is a fairly reasonable way to demonstrate serious intent to do work and may prompt a member of the Arabic Team to contact you about joining, or an overall Damned Lies admin-type to work with you to get your contributions committed.

cjl