RE: Arabic Translations

Hi Chris,
Thanks for your reply.
I Installed virtaal and took a quick tour on it, looks a decent tool,
I'd like to start this file
https://l10n.gnome.org/POT/gsettings-desktop-schemas.master/gsettings-desktop-schemas.master.pot

I'll finish working on this file using the tool, but what then shall I uploaded again to same page, or you guys have some sort of version control tool like git or something to prevent duplicate changes on the same file?

Regards