Re: damned lies - the l10n

Hi Claude,

I see you are in Django commiters on Github

Actually I found the file to blame
(https://github.com/django/django/blob/master/django/conf/locale/kk/LC_MESSAGES/django.po)
However it says source repo link is
http://www.transifex.com/projects/p/django/language which
could not be opened currently - no such page on transifex.

You see, the actual typo that bothers me that they mistaken Dutch and
Danish languages

Could you advise how can I fix it (and other errors)?

Thanks,

The project page is in here: https://www.transifex.com/django/django/

You fix whatever errors you want in the translation, but first you need to log in/sign up to Transifex as well as be join & be accepted in the your language team (in Transifex).
Other possible solution is to send a message to a translator, member of the language team, asking to fix the issues you found.

Cheers,
Rafael Fontenelle