Re: damned lies - the l10n

Le 20. 10. 15 14:49, Baurzhan Muftakhidinov a écrit :
Hi Claude,

I see you are in Django commiters on Github

Actually I found the file to blame
(https://github.com/django/django/blob/master/django/conf/locale/kk/LC_MESSAGES/django.po)
However it says source repo link is
http://www.transifex.com/projects/p/django/language which
could not be opened currently - no such page on transifex.

You missed the fact that the line was wrapped in the po header (/kk is on the next line).

You see, the actual typo that bothers me that they mistaken Dutch and
Danish languages

Could you advise how can I fix it (and other errors)?

Exactly as you started to do: request to be member of the Kazakh translation team, then fix the errors through the Transifex interface.
This will be integrated to Django 1.9 (to be released in December).

Thanks for your contribution!

Claude
--
www.2xlibre.net