Re: zh_CN coord inactive with multiple domains preserved for a long time

Being a volunteer does not mean you don't have any [responsibilities](https://wiki.gnome.org/TranslationProject/TeamCoordinatorResponsibilities), since you are still a coord. I am not asking for a change in the first place only because I can't find a better candidate for that position.

Anyway, thanks for appearing and pushing those things to Git. Don't hurry, take your time -- although I still think you should take a look at the GTK+ mess.