Re: zh_CN coord inactive with multiple domains preserved for a long time

Hi again,

Also I would kindly ask you to be a little bit not that aggressive on pushing things. It's admirable when you
are able to invest a lot of time to contribute, but we are all volunteers and people might be busy working on
real life stuff. Please be a bit patient and we should be able to work those things out.

Thanks,
Aron