Re: String additions to 'nautilus.gnome-3-16'

To be fair, this restores an old string and actually fixes what some
might consider a regression in 3.16.x. It should be possible to somehow
restore the old translations too.

This particular string (every character matters!) was never used in
Nautilus (I've checked every version since 3.0). As you can see, it
caused a regression in translation coverage for every language:

https://l10n.gnome.org/module/nautilus/#gnome-3-16

To make it worse, this string is very visible to the user.

If you can restore the translations, then everything would be fine.
I'm skeptical, though - you'd need to take care of proper mnemonics,
capitalization etc, all of which vary greatly among languages.

Please also note that string change fixing a regression has a very
high chance of getting a quick approval. Especially if you promise to
make a new release (let's say) a week from now, so translators have
time to update their translations and can count on getting it in the
next release.

Best regards,

--
Piotr Drąg