Re: String additions to 'grilo.0.2.x'

On Sun, 2015-12-27 at 09:47 +0100, Alexandre Franke wrote:
I don't know what Juan plans to do, but the easiest would be to
unmark
those strings as translatable, or simply leave it as-is.

Since there's not going to be any more release, my preferred solution
would be to unmark them so that they don't fool us. Doing nothing
wouldn't be a big issue.

Exactly. No more 0.2.x releases. If unmarking them is the solution, I'd
appreciate if someone can do it, or tell me how to do. I'm totally
ignorant in this procedure.

By the way, I see a 0.3.0 release but no branch yet and the 0.2.x one
is still associated with GNOME 3.18 (which is why we couldn't guess
that it was a legacy branch). What should we do about that?

Yes, 0.3.0 was done by tagging master. And the idea is to continue in
this way: tagging master for future 0.3.x versions.

Only when we break the API and thus moving to a 0.4.x version, we will
create a branch with 0.3.x, and master will become the new 0.4.x.

        J.A.