Re: String additions to 'grilo.0.2.x'

Hey,

On Mon, 2015-12-21 at 14:04 -0500, Alexandre Franke wrote:
Hi,

This is an automatic notification from status generation scripts
on:
http://l10n.gnome.org.

There have been following string additions to module 'grilo.0.2.x':

+ "Could not access mock content: %s"
[and]
There have been following string additions to module 'grilo-
plugins.0.2.x':

+ "ID '%s' is not known in this source"

Your commit of the patches by Bastien Nocera
(2c85bf304ae04dc8b63772c0c57673f7231a3c69 in grilo and

This one will only show in the test suite, not in any user-facing
software. I don't even think that the string should be translated.

95ebef4d39a42782d8b694e26bf98c3f023a2159 in grilo-plugins) broke the
string freeze.

This will only show when using the command-line grl-launch.

The module got a release after that, which means that translator
didn't even get a chance to provide an updated file and now there are
untranslated strings in the released version.

This isn't much of a problem. The strings won't be visible in user-
facing software such as Videos, Music, or Rhythmbox.

I don't know what Juan plans to do, but the easiest would be to unmark
those strings as translatable, or simply leave it as-is.

Cheers