Re: String additions to 'gnome-tweak-tool.gnome-3-16'

On Thu, Apr 16, 2015 at 6:35 PM, Rui Tiago Cação Matos
<tiagomatos gmail com> wrote:
Yes, I reverted that patch in the branch, did a 3.16.1 release and
pushed the patch again. The translations that were already there
continue to work fine and hopefully we'll have even more for 3.16.2.

Ok, that's better and thank you for doing it, but it's still not perfect. :-)

Technically you're still supposed to ask for a freeze exception. Let's
say you just did, here's my +1. You still need another one. (But no
need to revert the commit in the meantime)

--
Alexandre Franke