Re: String additions to 'gnome-tweak-tool.gnome-3-16'

Hi,

On Thu, Apr 16, 2015 at 12:37 PM, Frederic Peters <fpeters gnome org> wrote:
Rui Tiago Cação Matos wrote:
On Wed, Apr 15, 2015 at 7:17 PM, GNOME Status Pages <noreply gnome org> wrote:
There have been following string additions to module 'gnome-tweak-tool.gnome-3-16':

+ "Don't suspend on lid close"

Hi, I'm aware that this breaks string freeze but the patches have been
in bugzilla for a long time and the UI looks buggy without something
like this so I decided to push and include it in 3.16.1 .

I'll leave you some time to push translations before cutting the release.

Really, please try to follow the agreed practices (freezes and
schedules) they are quite essential to the general quality of what we
deliver to users.

In this case I am pretty sure translators would have been ok if that
had been asked soon after 3.16.0, with enough time before 3.16.1.

Indeed. Another possibility would be to release 3.16.1 without the
patches, ask for freeze exception as soon as possible and commit them
right after 3.16.1 so that we have until 3.16.2 to translate that. I
see you haven't made the 3.16.1 tag yet, so that seems still possible.
Can you do that?

--
Alexandre Franke