Re: String additions to 'gnome-tweak-tool.gnome-3-16'

On Wed, Apr 15, 2015 at 7:17 PM, GNOME Status Pages <noreply gnome org> wrote:
There have been following string additions to module 'gnome-tweak-tool.gnome-3-16':

+ "Don't suspend on lid close"

Hi, I'm aware that this breaks string freeze but the patches have been
in bugzilla for a long time and the UI looks buggy without something
like this so I decided to push and include it in 3.16.1 .

I'll leave you some time to push translations before cutting the release.

Thanks,
Rui