Re: 3.14 Release Notes

hi Allan;

On 18 September 2014 12:03, Allan Day <allanpday gmail com> wrote:

I'm afraid I did a stupid thing. I just realised that I deleted one of
the 3.14 features while restructuring the pages [1]. If possible I'd
like to reintroduce the section, which looks like this:

<section id="boxes">
<title>Added Useful in Boxes</title>

the title seems off.

just give <app>Boxes</app> the address to an install image, and it
will automatically download and install it for you.

maybe this bit:

This version of
<app>Boxes</app> also includes many other smaller improvements, such
as the ability to run multiple boxes in their own separate windows,
express installation for Debian, user interface improvements, and new
keyboard shortcuts.</p>

should go in a separate paragraph as well.

ciao,
 Emmanuele.

--
http://www.bassi.io