Re: 3.14 Release Notes

Andre Klapper <ak-47 gmx net> wrote:
Some short comments after a quick read of the .po file:

      * "Picassa" -> "Picasa" typo
      * "addons" -> "add-ons" maybe?
      * "match GNOME 3 design guidelines" would welcome a link to them
      * "very large number of bugs": I dislike "very"s. :)
      * link first "Wayland" mention to
        http://wayland.freedesktop.org/ ?
      * "Adwaita utilises" -> "utilizes" en_GB typo
      * "a new and updated set of Human Interface Guidelines": link?
      * on developers.page I'd love to see more links, like "mimeapps
        specification" is mentioned, what and where is that?

Thanks! I've committed most of those changes.

      * is the language list on i18n.page up-to-date?

I've just reviewed it, and it includes all the languages with over 70%
translated for 3.14. I'll comment out any languages that don't get
over 80% before we publish.

      * https://live.gnome.org/ -> https://wiki.gnome.org/

Yep, done!

Allan