Re: 3.14 Release Notes

Hi all,

I'm afraid I did a stupid thing. I just realised that I deleted one of
the 3.14 features while restructuring the pages [1]. If possible I'd
like to reintroduce the section, which looks like this:

<section id="boxes">
<title>Added Useful in Boxes</title>
application for virtual and remote machines. This version introduces
snapshots, which allows you to save a virtual machine at a particular
moment in time and return to it later. This is particularly useful for
returning to a known working state.</p>

just give <app>Boxes</app> the address to an install image, and it
will automatically download and install it for you. This version of
<app>Boxes</app> also includes many other smaller improvements, such
as the ability to run multiple boxes in their own separate windows,
express installation for Debian, user interface improvements, and new
keyboard shortcuts.</p>
</section>

Would that be OK?

Allan