Human Interface Guidelines

Hi all,

As some of you might have noticed, the GNOME Human Interface
Guidelines have had an extensive rewrite recently. (The new version
will be published along with GNOME 3.14.)

If it's OK with everyone here, I'm advising that translators don't try
and translate the new version yet. The new version is still a bit
unstable, and I want to be able to respond to feedback when the new
version is published.

I will notify this list again early next cycle, by which point I hope
that the HIG will be in a good state for translators to get to work.

Thanks,

Allan