Re: Timer labels in GNOME Games

Le mercredi 17 septembre 2014 à 00:45 +0200, Christian Kirbach a écrit :
Hello,

for some reason the German team can not perform any actions for a
particular Vertimus module. None of the available actions trigger
any change at all, even for me as language coordinator.

https://l10n.gnome.org/vertimus/133241/18

Has someone seen something similar? Can the Vertimus people please take
a look? Thanks.

Hi Christian,

What action are you planning to choose for this module? And what doesn't
work exactly?
We might try to explore this issue more closely if you ping me on #i18n.

Claude
--
www.2xlibre.net