Re: Timer labels in GNOME Games

On Sat, 2014-09-13 at 15:22 +0200, Claude Paroz wrote:
Le mercredi 10 septembre 2014 à 19:45 -0500, Michael Catanzaro a écrit :
Hi translators,

(...)

The upshot is that your translation might be broken too. I figure the
easiest way around this is to just not mark the string for translation,
so that's what I'd like to do. If anyone needs these to remain
translatable, please speak up!

Thanks Michael for asking. But as noone seems to care, I think you can
safely remove those from being translated.

OK, I will do so. This way we'll be certain they're not broken in any
translation.