Re: Committing translations

So I would be quite interested in a git account.  Could this be arranged please?

Apart from this specific case, I would vote for giving team coordinators a git account (if requested), so they will be able to directly fix typos in original strings, or to use automated scripts to commit translations, instead of uploading and commiting them individually. At least for the Spanish team, the coordinator is who has more assigned modules (sadly, most of the time I'm the only active translator in the team...), so commiting a bunch of translations using DL may be painful (considering that nobody's reviewing these translations, so DL's workflow is not used).

Also, it seems that DL is not friend of modules that don't have PO files in standar places (video-subtitles is the most recent example of this, but don't know if there are other modules affected), so a Git account is needed in this situations.

Best regards