Re: Problems submitting Banshee and Video-subtitles

On Sun, 7 Sep 2014 19:30:04 +0200
Alexandre Franke <alexandre franke gmail com> wrote:

On Sun, Sep 7, 2014 at 4:56 PM, Göran Uddeborg <goeran uddeborg se> wrote:
So the first one seems intentional, while I'm not sure about the
second one.

The first one is indeed a known unimplemented feature. The second one
is a known bug.

Just to shed more light into the second issue. It is related to the fact
that the current pre-commit hook does not allow the translation
commit bot to push commits modifying translation files in a "non-standard
location." Indeed, video-subtitles is not a standard GNOME module and has a
slightly different directory structure as we expect subtitles for more GNOME
promo videos to be translated in it. Once the hook is fixed, translators
should be able to use the DL auto-commit feature as expected, so please
stay tuned.

Cheers,
pk