Re: String additions to 'gnome-sound-recorder.master'

The issue I have, though, is that this is a bug fix so I would like to have
the internal aspects of it in 3.12 as well. It isn't necessary to have
+ "Maps media types to audio encoder preset names. If there is no mapping
set, the default encoder settings will be used."
    + "Micophone volume level"
    + "Micophone volume level."
    + "Speaker volume level"
    + "Speaker volume level."
in the gschema file if it would result in a string freeze break. Would you
like me to add a version of the commit without those to the 3.12 branch
after I create it?

Including the fix in the stable branch is completely up to you, as
long as it doesn't break the string freeze. :)

Best regards,

--
Piotr Drąg
http://raven.fedorapeople.org/