Re: String additions to 'gnome-sound-recorder.master'

The issue I have, though, is that this is a bug fix so I would like to have the internal aspects of it in 3.12 as well. It isn't necessary to have
>> + "Maps media types to audio encoder preset names. If there is no mapping set, the default encoder settings will be used."
>>     + "Micophone volume level"
>>     + "Micophone volume level."
>>     + "Speaker volume level"
>>     + "Speaker volume level."
in the gschema file if it would result in a string freeze break. Would you like me to add a version of the commit without those to the 3.12 branch after I create it?

Thanks,
Meg

On Wed, May 7, 2014 at 11:40 AM, meg ford <megford gnome org> wrote:
Will do, thanks :)

On Wed, May 7, 2014 at 11:34 AM, Piotr Drąg <piotrdrag gmail com> wrote:
> On Wed, May 7, 2014 at 8:00 AM, GNOME Status Pages <noreply gnome org> wrote:
>> This is an automatic notification from status generation scripts on:
>> http://l10n.gnome.org.
>>
>> There have been following string additions to module 'gnome-sound-recorder.master':
>>
>> + "Maps media types to audio encoder preset names. If there is no mapping set, the default encoder settings will be used."
>>     + "Micophone volume level"
>>     + "Micophone volume level."
>>     + "Speaker volume level"
>>     + "Speaker volume level."
>>
>> Note that this doesn't directly indicate a string freeze break, but it
>> might be worth investigating.
>> http://git.gnome.org/browse/gnome-sound-recorder/log/?h=master
>

> Hello,
>
> It is possible to create gnome-3-12 branch before adding these strings?
> I saw 3.12.x tags but I think we need version related branch(es) here.
>
> https://l10n.gnome.org/module/gnome-sound-recorder/ stated
> "This branch is currently string-frozen."

Indeed that would be great, I'm adding Meg Ford (gnome-sound-recorder
maintainer) to CC.

Best regards,

--
Piotr Drąg