Re: Changes on translators account requests

On Sat, 22 Mar 2014, Andrea Veri wrote:

[...]
That said, we won't touch any existing account that was created before
today, the only limitation these accounts will get is the global
2-years-inactivity-will-result-in-your-account-being-removed-from-the-gnomecvs-group
rule we'll be launching the next week. (another announce will follow
for this, keep an eye on the infrastructure-announce list)

I forgot to mention that language team maintainers will still be able
to request a GNOME Git account for performing the following duties
that are still not yet available on the web interface of damned-lies:

1. submitting new documentation translations
2. translating figures

I did update the relevant page [2] with the new instructions. Thanks
for your attention.

[2] https://wiki.gnome.org/TranslationProject/RequestingAnAccount

Andrea

Debian Developer,