Re: I18N BoF at GUADEC

On Tue, Jul 15, 2014 at 10:34 PM, Petr Kovar <pmkovar gnome org> wrote:
We now seem to have two i18n-related events planned for this year's GUADEC.
Because I can totally see screenshot automation as a perfect fit for the
i18n hackfest agenda, would it make sense to join the forces, combine
the two BoFs and have only one event for translators (and interested
writers and developers), possibly divided into two parts?

These are two half-a-day events with different topics, even if they're
both i18n related. The target audience and the agenda for the i18n BOF
is different enough that we can (and should) keep the two separate
events.

Believe me, there's no split of forces, quite the opposite, as we're
coordinating to have both BOFs be a success.

I'll need to check further for room availability and conflicts, but I
think we're going to schedule the automation BOF on 30 afternoon and
i18n to 31st in the morning, which also leaves room for an extension
in the afternoon if people are motivated and want to keep working on
that topic.

Cheers.

--
Alexandre Franke